Check one off the Bucket List
I’ve always wanted to go zip-lining on a course like this, and every year I’ve made this as a suggestion, its been around our anniversary. But mid-June usually has sweltering heat, so as a Valentines Day gift to ourselves, Steph surprised me with Groupon Vouchers for this tour. It was phenomenal.
- Our tour was nearly 3 hours, so there was plenty of zip-lining time, but not too much.
- Going in February is not a bad idea. The tour guides told us there are often people who quit half way through the course when it is 90 degrees in the summer
- On some of the zip-lines you can hit speeds of 40 to 45 MPH
- One of the zip-lines is over 750 feet long going over trees and a small lake (great views)
- Zip-lines are between tall tree-houses, one of which is 75 feet above the ground